Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Meet vintage loving blogger, Andi B. Goode!


What-ho! My name is Andi B. Goode and I'm a vintagey blogger in her mid-20s who hails from Adelaide, South Australia. My name is actually Andrea but one day, about five years ago, I took it upon myself to start going by the name ‘Andi B. Goode’, for all things internet. I wasn’t terribly original as I just slightly modified the title of a wonderful song (by one of the best rock ‘n’ roll artists, ever).


I've been blogging since July 2009 and making a conscious effort to dress in vintage (and vintage styled/inspired) fashions since sometime around my 21st birthday. I love the fashion, music, movies and general aesthetics of the 1930s-1960s and it's from this period I draw the most inspiration in my own style, though I'm happy enough to be living in 2011!




My blog encapsulates my love of these eras and, whilst I tend to mainly focus on my outfits there, it's possibly best described as a 'my vintage life' kind of blog.

Some of my favourite non-blogging pastimes include playing the ukulele, watching movies from any era, knitting (from my ever-growing collection of vintage patterns) and collecting (Barbies, vintage knitting patterns, vintage cameras, ceramic cat figurines, etc).
Outside of my blogging life, I've completed a degree in visual arts and have just finished some further study in art history.

From there you should be able to find me at many other places around the internet, too!







<- Wearing Peta Pledger 'Angelique' dress.















You can find my blog here: http://www.andibgoode.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post! It's so nice to discover more about you Andi. :)

Andi B. Goode said...

Thanks again for asking me to do this, Peta :)
-Andi x

Mira & Thor's Mama said...

I totally love your photos! ;) Keep it up Andi B.

Related Posts with Thumbnails