Saturday, January 5, 2008

In keeping with the Hawaiian theme...



I am always really flattered when I get a repeat order for the same garment that I have made for someone, in a different colourway.


This Pencil Skirt is fully lined with lucious, heavy Viscose lining. It has a regular 2.5cm wide waistband with an invisible zip closure in the back. I have used this lovely Buttercup coloured Hawaiian Cotton Barkcloth for both the skirt and the matching 2" wide belt.


I will continue the Hawaiian print theme for the first part of the year, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Pretty Things said...

All of your fun dresses makes me want to dig deeper into my vintage lucite bead drawer! I LOVE this stuff! If I only were thin enough to wear it (sighs dreamily....)

petapledger said...

You don't need to be thin to wear my clothes Lori!!

That is the beauty of 1950's inspired clothing, always feel welcome to contact me with any queries.

Peta :-)

Unknown said...

I always love the hawaiian print dresses because of their bright colors. It helps brighten up the mood!

Related Posts with Thumbnails