Monday, May 24, 2010

New dress in a limited run of three


At first glance, you may think that this dress is no ground breaking design. This is true, however, what makes my dress stand apart from the others is the fabric.

This dress is made from the highest quality cotton sateen, which means it's cotton with about 5% spandex/elastaine in it. It is thick and a dream to both sew and wear.

I have only half lined this dress keeping in mind that not everyone wants to wear a lined dress. It has an invisible zip closure in the back and leopard print trim. The 2 inch wide belt is included and I have not added belt loops to this dress, allowing the owner to wear the dress with or without a belt.

You can see a close up of it here and it is available from my online store.

Oh, and it's in limited run of three, I have already sold two so there is only one left!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails