Monday, August 24, 2009

Do you own a Peta Pledger garment?



Over the years, I have made at least 1,000 items bearing the Peta Pledger label, but where are they all?

If you own either a custom made or store bought Peta Pledger garment, I want a photo of you!

To thank you, I will post a little gift to you and it would be appreciated if you could tell me whether the photo can be uploaded onto photo sharing sites such as my Flickr page or if you prefer that I keep the photo private.

All photos uploaded will only have your first name or your online avatar name if you prefer.

So dig up those shirts, skirts and dresses and use this call out as an opportunity to dress up and take some nice photos of yourself if you don't already have any.

Note: your privacy is important to me and I will not share your email or postal address (for the free gift) with anybody.

Send your photos to: petapledger@gmail.com

Photo credit: Lea wears black shantung custom made 'Buffy' dress with matching belt.
Related Posts with Thumbnails