Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pop Up Studio Sale starts this week!



I am taking part in a cool little Pop Up starting this week at the Nicholas Building on Level 2, 37 Swanston Street in Melbourne.

There will be a Pinup Photo Booth run by Helen McLean, Helen will be available to discuss future photoshoots and photography work.

Artists selling their wares are Betty Jo Designs, Emily Green, Dawn Tan, Lynnelle Moran of Crumb..., Madeline Stamer and Shara Lambeth.

I won't have many dresses to sell due to custom work taking up my time, but I will be selling some dresses, tops, shirts, skirts, cushions and accessories.

If you have any dressmaking enquiries or if you want me to take your measurements so you know what size you are when shopping at my online store, I will be available on all three days for chats and consultations.

Sadly, Pilgrim Lee who created our adorable poster artwork will not be in attendance due to poor health.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails