Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Social Network has spawned a new crush...



My pal Emma and I went to see The Social Network at the Westgarth two weeks ago and I have had a huge crush on Jesse Eisenberg since!

Now, I know some of you may be thinking "gosh, Peta...he's a bit young don't you think?" - I say NO! Crushes are ageless and fun (but it would be super creepy if I had a crush on Justin Bieber *shrudder*). It has taken my mind off a big project I am currently working on and inspired me to watch Adventureland, which I have discovered is a really cool movie!

My favorite song of the moment is 'In Motion' from The Social Network soundtrack. I am a big Nine Inch Nails fan and was really impressed with the job Trent Reznor (along with Atticus Ross) did. If you don't own the soundtrack and like electronic music, go out and buy it, you won't be disappointed.

As for the Jesse Eisenberg crush, I look forward to seeing his next movie, Holy Rollers, in the meantime, I have Google. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails