Thursday, September 4, 2008

Treasury love from Warren, Maine, USA


I still get very excited when I am featured in someone's Etsy treasury - especially since they are so hard to get.


My 'Angelique' dress was featured in a treasury titled All Dressed Up... alongside some amazing garments and accessories.


I would like to say a big thank you to Whimsidoodle and I urge you all to check out her (?!) sweet Etsy store.


My favorite item in Whimsidoodle's store is this item here, the lights would look great anywhere, and would make great alternative Christmas tree lights.


Thank you Whimsidoodle and thank you for putting together a beautiful treasury.

1 comment:

Lori said...

hi:) popping over from the etsy thread on blogs...yours is really wonderful...i love your pictures...congrats on your treasury feature!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails