Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Teer in print wearing sassy Red dress


Last week my friend and model, Teer Wayde (AKA Miss T) wore my dress to a photoshoot for the Age newspaper (article printed 28/11/2008).

The article was about a wonderful new modelling agency called The Alternative Modelling Agency, run by Samantha Shields.

Teer's dress was a last minute job. My first instinct was to put her in Red and I am glad that I stuck with it.

The dress is made from 95% Cotton/5% Spandex and as a very slight sheen to it. It has set in puff sleeves gathered at both the sleevehead and armband.

I was originally going to do a sweetheart neckline, but changed it to a curved V as I was cutting out the dress.

The skirt is a super tight pencil and the back has an invisible zip.

I was so glad that Teer accessorised the dress with her own black patent belt as it finished off the look perfectly.

Thank you so much Teer, once again, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Screen shot: www.theage.com.au

Photo taken by: Simon Schluter

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails